Reviews for "Sonic lost world in minut"

What's with the bad criticism? This was a funny cartoon. I admit the animation was sloppy but you clearly had a lot fun making it. Thumbs up.

the lipsync was off the humor was poor the voices aside fromt page but bravo i suppose... amy where terrible. im not sure how you got front page but bravo i suppose...

Watched the whole thing. Don't know why. I agree with Homunclus. Got really old really fast. Was waiting for some kinda saving grace I guess. Just didn't come.

The ridiculous absurd humor might have been funny for a minute or so, but after a while it is just plain stupid.

Comedy actually requires you to write clever things. Laughing at how stupid the whole thing is only works a couple of times.

I did enjoy the sandwich bit and the McNoesehair, for like the first 3 or 4 times. Or the way in one scene Sonic and Tails mouths didn't move at all while they talked.

The art style was simple, obviously, but it did fit and was pleasant to look at.

All in all, it would have worked much better if it was only one minute or so long.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Okay, I'll try to switch it up a bit more next time.

very awesome