Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Street Fighter X Sonic 2"

Getting past that second door is quite a pain. I can see it would've been very efficient if the purpose had been to trap unwanted guests inside, but I think it would've been ridiculous to demand a bunch of workers to go through such a procedure just to get out, especially in case of an emergency. Not only would it have demanded every single one of them to stay calm and controlled in the middle of a highly stressful situation, but those with a shaky hand would've been at a serious disadvantage. The person required for such a task would need to have hand -and finger- muscles so calm and steady that it would've been good enough to perform surgery (without accidentally cutting the patient in the process).

MetaMike responds:

Lmao I love this review! Thanks for taking the time to write this, very thoughtful

Make it like a mugen game, add some better framrate and make the attacks awesome with super attacks jump attacks and stuff, just don't make it one thing.. But the trilogy is awesome.

I really want to fully like this game, but the framerate makes me kinda mad. But the game is really great, especially since it is only your 2nd. Just boost the framerate and maybe some new attacks or things like that.

Very nice! Though the audio quality isn't good.

nice game