Reviews for "Fantasiamaailma"

Wow ok have fun winning the NIM contest :<

This is too good ><

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Hahah, thank you. We are very proud of the track, and it be amazing to win one of the 3 spots. That said, there is a lot of other competition, including your two tracks, so we'll see what the judges decide. I have a feeling that more greatness will be submitted this coming month as well!

I think that we'd be happy as long as we get the track on the album, but winning would always be an extra surprise :3

Seriously though... You've heard Mattashi's track, right? o.O

These songs are such hard listen. Weird rolling mellodies with coutnerpoints.. Could somehow be made easier for not so advanced listener (Dungeon Siege 2 theme comes to mind).. but for each his own..I like the song more after I read it's for title music. I liked the progressive ending

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

I kinda get what you're saying to some extent. There is a lot going on. That is why we occasionally put the focus on a leading melody here and there :)
I'm sure that any listener would get at least something out of this tracks, no matter what their earlier listening background is though :p

Thanks for your listen and for your thoughts :3

This song has so many beautiful twists and turns. It fits with the inspiration perfectly. It unleashes so much power that I am tempted to spontaneously start journeying through some dangerous icy mountains and slay several dragons on my way to the heavens' doors.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thank you! Yeah, this piece is a little all over the place, and I love it XD
We're happy to hear that the track fits the inspiration :3

It's great that this composition evokes such imagery, as that is precisely what we were aiming for :D

Yes! It's great, epic and well-inspired. You two should collaborate together, you make a good duo.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Great to hear! We will definitely collaborate more in the future, as we enjoy working together, and we're good when it comes to different things.
Thank you for listening and for reviewing!

Amazing! This is definitely my favorite piece. Im so glad you picked my painting to be the cover. It is such a perfect fit! I can feel my painting coming alive listening to this. x]

Awesome!
We're really glad you enjoy the piece enough to call it your favorite :D
We too decided that your painting is a perfect fit for the track, so thanks a lot for letting us use it!