Reviews for "Cyber Rush"

Entertaining game, cool achievements, awesome graphics. The concept isn't anything new.

Super mega ultra fun here , great work !

Hah, thanks! :)

a good and addictive game. the only problem is that the red orb achievement is nigh on impossible to achieve.

SamuelX responds:

The trick is that you have to approach the scene as slowly as possible to have more time to stand up and jump. So you have to get all the blue orbs and no yellow orbs, this way it will be easier.

Like any other type of these games, it's addictive. Although the levels aren't randomly generated, or appeared to not be randomly generated at first, but when I returned to a high score I held, it was different because I remembered dying on a slope, instead there just some spikes. Also, the music is great, just great. The only problem I have is that when I try to jump a certain height, but I just jump too high if I let my finger stay on the jump button a split second too long. Other than that, great game!

SamuelX responds:

Thanks, the order of the level chunks is almost completely random after about 700m. Also, there is much randomness in how energy orbs appear. So there might be lucky runs where you get easier terrain if you try a few times.

Jump on volcano achievement still pops up, just a basic runner/dodger game. Different style, but could be a bit better. Maybe add more power-up items like invincibility for a period of time? Also another achievement that no one would ever expect: Die at 0 meters. How? Right after you hit space to restart, hold the jump button, and you'll accidentally hit the falling stalactite. Overall, it's a functional game with good graphics, but could use some tweaks.

SamuelX responds:

Thanks, I'm planning to do a game that heavily relies on powerups, maybe you'll like it better!