Reviews for "Cyber Rush"

I give 5 stars great game it is fast paced (if you want it to be ) all in all a great game and it's very addicitive

Thanks!

I like the style of characer, cave, and intro. I love endless runners, (how did he know?!?), and the gameplay isn't even a bit glitchy and has no bugs. This is the first game here with an intro, (extra star tere :D), andI really like the music. Good choice!

Thank you!

I've get 210 points from this game and I'm 3rd at the high scores.

SamuelX responds:

Conrats, though it's just today's scores :) For the all-time high score, you will need 10x more!

I really like this game (maybe it's because of how addictive it is).

Entertaining game play, good graphics, awesome achievements and addictive syle, loved it!