Reviews for "Cyber Rush"

First thing I thought when I started was; "For a game called cyber rush you sure do run slowly..." And then WABAM! Im flyin at the speed of light dodgin obstacles and almost exploding into pixels! Pretty neat little game, but not much too it.

~DZ

Nothing too new, but still great. I will tell anyone this, DON'T HIT THE RED ORB.

A fun and well done game, nothing reeeeally special about it, but I like it.

yea it's a great game , nothing new about it though ... i would really suggest u find something new ... it's risky but it will be a great hit if viewers like it.

my highest score was 5388 M which isn't good.. it's evidences that I'm not a pro but i did enjoy the game ... and the music too :D

PS. increase the number of times to break ur own records.. it will be fun for them

Good game and funny :D +5