Reviews for "Cyber Rush"

The game is pretty addicting.

i love this rush game

Addictive and well made. But, is it some kind of a earthquake ? Why the screen have to shake so hard. And yeah, don't pick up red orb.

I'm a little surprised to not see a few complaints about one thing though. The screen seems to shake and jolt every now and then, and that really if anything hurts my eyes and head a bit.
I'd like it if that could be stopped or if there was an option to turn that off cause im assuming some people enjoy that? I don't know..
But other than that I do enjoy this game! And, even if it is a played up idea, i still enjoy games like this.
also I'm not sure i the screen jerking is just for me or what, if it is, I apologize.

SamuelX responds:

In fact, there are several people who found the shaking effect hard on the eyes, but most people didn't. I guess it's personal preference, but if I make a sequel, this effect will be switchable in an options panel.

Its easy But Dude To easy I never died i had to quit!