Reviews for "Cyber Rush"

cool game

A great fast-paced game, which is fun to play for a few minutes. Some cool graphics too, 4 stars.

SamuelX responds:

Thank you!

second anyway good game

Even though this concept has been done a thousand times over, I guess you can say this is mildly entertaining.. For a few minutes. Doing the exact same course from the beginning is a little bit annoying, and after a few runs the novelty of the game sort of wore off. It's really not that challenging, and there is no real creativity with the game, which I suppose it could potentially have with things such as upgrades or random courses every time you die instead of the exact same one.