Reviews for "Cyber Rush"

This game is addicting! I love runner games, the intro or beginning Comic like cutscene was a awesome touch to add in the game, it made me understand in less then 10 secs, then automatically start playing the game, so i know he is a human that had entered into a pixelated world and need to escape because he bought the game! also those achievements you added onto the game was a good touch as well, i love runner games with achievements or a goal, also the speed,slow down, giant orbs were a great feature to add in the game, it certainly made a huge difference in the game and changed the atmosphere of the game, the colors were nice on the eyes and easy to focus. Good job on the game! also i did ended up getting that red orb after i stopped my recording on the lets play i did! check it out!

SamuelX responds:

Thanks, nice video, you guys are funny :)

so thye start

Got all them achievements, and third place too.
Not bad huh? ._. nvm

Great game
But uuhm. We've seen many kinds of games like this.
The stye and music is nice and all, it's addicting untill you have all the achievements :3
Good job anyways.

Fairly different take on the average runner game. I thought the art direction was superb and well thought out. The orbs playing a big part of the game, controlling many factors of the run was interesting to say the least.

A simple yet really fun game! I like it!