Reviews for "Cyber Rush"

I Like this game
But
I think i have already listen this music in another game in NG ...

Halcyonic Falcon X - Those Of Us Who Fight
It was in Epic Battle Fantasy. They released the track to the public domain but you can see it in the credits.

I disagree with all the 5 star ratings...This is a VERY overdone mechanic and wasn't particularly well executed. The level (Randomly generated?) can be quite repetitive. And the intro was so facepalmingly lame it would've been better to not include it.

This game gets 5 stars, and that's all there is to it. Amazingly good.

Thanks!

Pretty good, but it is a little too easy.

SamuelX responds:

Go for the highscore then :)

This game is addicting! I love runner games, the intro or beginning Comic like cutscene was a awesome touch to add in the game, it made me understand in less then 10 secs, then automatically start playing the game, so i know he is a human that had entered into a pixelated world and need to escape because he bought the game! also those achievements you added onto the game was a good touch as well, i love runner games with achievements or a goal, also the speed,slow down, giant orbs were a great feature to add in the game, it certainly made a huge difference in the game and changed the atmosphere of the game, the colors were nice on the eyes and easy to focus. Good job on the game! also i did ended up getting that red orb after i stopped my recording on the lets play i did! check it out!

SamuelX responds:

Thanks, nice video, you guys are funny :)