Reviews for "Cody's Nightmare Vacation"

Woo, another one of these fun adventure games! A sinister plot, a deviously random escape, plenty of conversational comedy and simple exploration. The map was a nice touch, made it easy to move around between different areas, and the clues aren't all that hard to find either, great time waster. Keep it going!

-cd-

I will keep checking you guys out. Short games but funny.

decent game, relatively 'simple' in directions.

I figured out the gas one... but my problem is can't seem to figure out how to annoy the receptionist... i've pushed the button like 20 times.

ah, fixed it. apparently the achievements had glitched for me.

I liked how looks like innocent and simple but is a bit challeging in the end
PS: how come the airport crew didnt check his ID to go to Jamaica? bad security!

I admit that I am not really a fan of these kinds of games. I was hoping to play something Thanksgiving related. A pity it isn't that popular here. What I really like is how good the artwork is. The game itself can be bland, but it really is layed out in a nice way. It's fun to listen to that music as well.

It's rare you play a slice of life game. It's neat to know that you can do things without supernatural stuff. It really always shows up nowadays. I couldn't get a single medal though. At least they're aren't that many.