Reviews for "Pact"

A group of adventurers has been assembled to slay a fiend hiding in the forest. Guide them through the gauntlet set before them.

IF YOU HAVE FRAMERATE/LAG PROBLEMS
When you're on the map, moving block to block, if it seems slow, try this link -- http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/61725a5c2e12fd0297cba738f0708838
We haven't figured out what is causing it yet, but it seems to only do it here in the portal so far.

Controls ---------
You only need your mouse, it is all point and click.
You CAN use your arrow keys on the keyboard to explore the map if you want, but the mouse also works there.

It's fun, but way, way to easy. Because their no random turn order you just need to increase the first and third character's stats. Then just use the first character's attack that does damage to all enemies... when he runs our of mana, use a mana potion. Then the third character can use their damage to all enemies attacks, and if you've been buffing her up it will take them all out. Then you just have to randomly stumble around the dungeon until you win. And gold is pointless, because all the upgrades become to expensive to even afford. Luckily if you'd like at least SOMETHING to do with it you can just not increase the middle character's stats and then his upgrades will stay obtainable. Not that their's much a point, his sole purpose is to use items to increase the party's mana in a pinch. It was fun, but I didn't finish it because the outcome was obvious, I was going to win.

weapon upgrade price didn't fit on the screen

YES! ANOTHER HYPTOSIS GAME!

Other then some of these people I really enjoy this game. The art is nicely done. Even though the game is a bit repetitive its not like I am not used to it because of the Pokémon games and running through grass. But the only thing I didn't like was how the further you go through the more cost of gold for upgrading armor and weapons went up. Like how am I too pay for an upgrade that is really 889234114 gold! I think should at least fix that. But other then that hope to see more games from you.