Reviews for "Pact"

A group of adventurers has been assembled to slay a fiend hiding in the forest. Guide them through the gauntlet set before them.

IF YOU HAVE FRAMERATE/LAG PROBLEMS
When you're on the map, moving block to block, if it seems slow, try this link -- http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/61725a5c2e12fd0297cba738f0708838
We haven't figured out what is causing it yet, but it seems to only do it here in the portal so far.

Controls ---------
You only need your mouse, it is all point and click.
You CAN use your arrow keys on the keyboard to explore the map if you want, but the mouse also works there.

The Lorestrome logo is my way to find out how good this game is, but why not do you can use items outside battle, and a enemy wiki?

Love these style of games, very good story line, always keeps me wanting more :)

It's fun, but way, way to easy. Because their no random turn order you just need to increase the first and third character's stats. Then just use the first character's attack that does damage to all enemies... when he runs our of mana, use a mana potion. Then the third character can use their damage to all enemies attacks, and if you've been buffing her up it will take them all out. Then you just have to randomly stumble around the dungeon until you win. And gold is pointless, because all the upgrades become to expensive to even afford. Luckily if you'd like at least SOMETHING to do with it you can just not increase the middle character's stats and then his upgrades will stay obtainable. Not that their's much a point, his sole purpose is to use items to increase the party's mana in a pinch. It was fun, but I didn't finish it because the outcome was obvious, I was going to win.

Long, repetitive, unfulfilling, and ultimately I could not continue playing after an hour of mashing mouse1.
I could barely progress, since the shopkeeper wanted 300 billion, yes Billion with a B, for an upgrade from a Bronze Sword to whatever...When the enemies drop ~50 gold at a time.

It has good art, which I expect from Hyptosis. But I should've also anticipated that, while good looking, it's barely a game.