Reviews for "Pact"

long and boring......hate it

Nice game i like how the story goes and the special abilities every character has

ONE MORE TIME nice game...

(P.S. I Gave a good review because I like RPGs They're awesome...)

redundant

This was waayyy too easy, first of all. And too long for how easy it is.
The gold becomes completely useless very quickly unless you don't use a single bit of experience. The random little drops that increased stats became so uncommon I don't know why I bothered to complete each area's map, which there is no way to see all of, ever.
The balancing issues are severe, enemies hit for pitiful amounts of damage in the beginning and it quickly becomes pointless to add to Vitality.
The enemies don't seem to spawn fast enough in the beginning and sometimes I'd have to fight for seven tiles in a row towards the end, which even a third of the way through is still a guaranteed win before the enemy can even attack once.
The art was cool and the dialogue was good. The story wasn't bad either. A lot of work clearly went into this game, it's just very easy and requires far too many two-click wins.

I didn't have any frame rate issue, and I don't have the best lap around.
Sometimes the life bar of the top foe would disappear, and there was a issue with the weapons prices, they were increasing exponentially, or something like that, and I'm pretty sure that was not intended, although I feel the high prices on the head and torso gear were.
The game is also too easy, I only got hit by the foes on the first map, until I got 4 damage on each character. Then the road was only moving forward.
I felt the absence of the enemies names, too.
Nice game, although repetitive.