Reviews for "Weapon Brown"

Don't get me wrong, I Iike this, but there's already a story about a hero and his dog in a post-apocalyptic world (Adventure Time). I know it wouldn't be so bad if it was the only one, because it's sooo different from what is here, but there is already another story coming exactly about this: A badass hero and his dog in another post-war scenario fighting mutants and cults (Dead Meat by Maxwell Atoms). I'm just saying that in a very short time-spam the story about the hero and his dog is getting boring pretty quickly, starting with I Am Legend until this.

i want to read that comic. now!

This looks bad ass! Fantastic drawings and a great concept. Also dig Runesofpower's Comix Zone feel post down below. Has the kinda look, which is a great thing. Keep it going!

Got a Comix Zone feel from this :D

Holy shit this is fucking awesome and kinda funn in a unnesccesarry over the top way. Good luck with the Kickstarter keep us posted!