Reviews for "Weapon Brown"

i was trying to figure out what this clip reminded me of and then it hit me. the game madworld for wii. looks almost like him with the robot arm and everything, minus the goofy yellow shirt...... and dog, of course. liked the clip but it does seem a little cliche and overdone, but with the penuts twist

I like... but pretty sure your gona get your but sued if you don't contact Penuts and get permision to make money off of this.

I don't care. I liked it. It was silly and serious at the same time. I didn't catch who was responsible for the background music. What're the details on that?

Sin City much?

This ends waaaay too suddenly. The beginning is awesome, just the perfect blend of graphic and sound, the war, Little Red appearing in a burst of color, the maniacal laughing and then... that's where the awesomeness dies down a bit. It definately serves its purpose though, as a promotional animation. I'm curious enough to click the link now. Hope this'll turn into something awesome one day!

-cd-