For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 201 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Weapon Brown"

Downright epic! Can't wait to see the full novel!

DeathRayGraphics responds:

Thanks GiLat (et. al). The Kickstarter was a roaring sucess, and I look forward to unleashing the finished product on the world in 2014.

Not bad for a trial balloon of a toon.
For the NEWBIES out there, this is based on the WhatisDeepFried website's run of a mix of Charlie Brown & Wolverine (making the Peanuts characters more badass Sin City versions which preceeded Sin City).

Just be thankful that "Clarissa" didn't get a bigger budget treatment or you'd get an idea of what it is like to be a non-Jewish child in Israel (GOOGLE[ Necro Pedo ] if you need more information).

this was really great, but I thought the owner of the Peanuts copyright was a total fascist regarding his copyright. Unfortunately I don't think this will work out man..... I'd love to see an original idea though!

THEY TOOK LITTLE RED!!!

it was good and all but it was lacking in some areas.And I was hoping it would be the entire group of the peanuts not just Charlie Brown and Snoopy