For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 37 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Weapon Brown"

This is pretty cool

A very short one

So this was pretty "GOOD" but this was really short, you should ad a bit more to it or in this case for your future ones but this had some nice visuals on it with some entertaining value to it, so nice job here, I do look forward to more of your work soon.

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~
Could be longer

~X~

My only complaint was that this wasn't the full video! It was so perfect up until then! Anyway, this is still awesome. It helps that I'm a huge "Peanuts" fan. You might want to check out the movie coming out this year. Yep, there's a movie coming out.

I can understand why you're the same guy who did "The Family Circus Sense". This was just so beautifully animated. It was great to see traces of the old cartoonish nature. It's actually a popular theory for Charlie Brown to be a super soldier. Snoopy looks great too.

wow, just wow! this is top-notch! certainly a take on the Peanuts gang that i did not expect.

I'll take twenty!