Reviews for "Salad Fingers 10"

Salad Fingers was always a series that I found wonderfully disturbing. I love your work!

This is art. I'm not sure why and i'm not sure how, but this is art, i have no doubt about this.

this made me smile. its so simply happy and manic whilst being reserved and more about the comfort fo this odd creature than his "scary" factor. what a nice flash with a nice premise =)

props to firth and sandy skorthorpe of waller FM for this beautiful music of a video.

This had a lot of interesting and original ideas, and inspired some bizarre emotions.

Also, the general design felt a little more cemented & defined in this iteration,.

Wow, sir. That was beautiful. You've aroused in this artist a jealousy. Thank you.