Reviews for "Salad Fingers 10"

This is certainly one of the best animated films I've ever seen,the gloomy environment,dark art and overall feeling of emptiness gives the viewer a strange feeling of weirdness. Keep up the great job i adore your salad fingers series.

what scares me is that the house salad fingers is much larger inside than outside

it's like humanity has changed by some virus into strange zombie like creatures whilst he only got a brain damage or something.
could be too that this is a really god forsaken place and this is one dimension where everything went to shit

"Nothing too new or interesting."

This was good,but the new salad fingers animations are (in my opinion) very different form the first ones, because those were really creepy and made me feel incorfotable, and the new ones are just random wierd things that happend.
Still really good animation