Reviews for "Salad Fingers 10"

Okay....scariest episode in the series, and one of the strangest by far....but i liked it. So...Salad Fingers is a zombie? But the fingers...has to be more than that. Monster? The doctor puppet scared the crap out of me, very disturbing. So many questions that may not ever be answered. I remember you saying even you don't know what you make sometimes due to just doing it (saw an interview with you). I was hoping for another one, I'm surprised it came out though. I hope whenever you end the series it goes out truly magnificent as I'm sure it will :) great job.

The rejuvenation of a classic. It's great to see a classic from Newgrounds all new and poshed up. Can't say I regretted watching this, as it really had that Salad Fingers vibe, still, after all those years. Let's hope it will stay this way for many more years.

Greetz, Tomster1000.

This thing horrified me to the bones. A true masterpiece.