Reviews for "Salad Fingers 10"

"are you Rubert's birthday gift?"
I DIED LAUGHING XDDD
i was like
hmm i think that stick is waaaay to big lol

Bravo! Going through this series again, I I have to say that you had outdone yourself by creating a weird, pitiful and yet nightmarish character in Salad Fingers. For this episode, I have to say that the part where Salad Finger's teeth move in a surreal manner as music plays was the most "WTF" thing I've seen in this series and I just had to watch it twice. Asides from that, I hope that you'll continue this series as I'd like to see Salad Fingers in more movies. Kudos to you!

After watching every salad finger episode, I thought I had my hand on it until this one. Throughout the series, Salad Fingers mentions the Great War, which probably caused all sorts of radiation damage and screwed up everything with atom bombs, nukes, etc. Salad Fingers' "friends" (besides Milford Cubicle) could have been his friends before the war, and his brother probably served for the military or something, although he was buried by Salad around his house. Then again, maybe I'm trying to hard. Great series, hope this one wasn't the last.

how to keep your sanity up be like sheogorath watch this interesting art and sometimes call on the outsider btw anybody worshipping sheogorath or outsider let me know :)

Is this the final one?I hope not
I have discovered many things in this series,Salad Fingers had a baby,he has another son which is a tree,he can write with his hand,and more...
Waiting for episode 11 :D