Reviews for "Jessica Rabbit FM"

It was alright. The only thing that really bothered me was Jessica's voice and how she showed no sign of struggle even though she had just been kidnapped. My suggestion: Take some lessons from Zone-Tan on how to do voices properly and add a bit of struggle.

50% - 100%

I loved it
nd u should put more games like dis!!

To bad that don't have that stuff at the stores near me. Great ideas that should be used as inventions.

wow FUcking NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i love fucking machines

Whatever happened to the legend that was Meet n Fuck is long gone. I give this half a star not because this really is worth half a star, but because of the obvious decline in quality of your work over the past few years. Why bother releasing this inferior content? This is like Monet switching from oil paintings to a crayon coloring book. The same overused crap, the same similar, unoriginal girls, just with a different set of buttons to push with mildly arousing content. The only reason I click on these anymore is with the fleeting hope that one day you will return in all of your former glory. But no... everything from the past TWO YEARS has just been a huge disappointment. You really let your fans down.
If you want a real fap, anything by this author from 2011 or earlier with "Meet 'n' Fuck in the title is good.