Reviews for "Snow Hare"

Great job, buddy. Nice animating.

ShawnBranden responds:

Thank You!

I love this. It is more than beautiful.
My friend is gone too.

ShawnBranden responds:

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope this film helped in some way. Thank you.

Denial and Isolation

Anger

Bargaining

Depression

Acceptance

Coping with loss is a ultimately a deeply personal and singular experience — nobody can help you go through it more easily or understand all the emotions that you’re going through. But others can be there for you and help comfort you through this process. The best thing you can do is to allow yourself to feel the grief as it comes over you. Resisting it only will prolong the natural process of healing.

The five stages of grief, how odd it is to know them all to well, I've lost in my high school days a total of three people to suicide, and 2 more that I heard of.

I am glad that you are able to use your talent to achieve something great and detailed. Not to generalize too much, but many people seem to frown upon embracing the grieving process, what I mean by that is, that they do not believe you should express your grief in any vocal way.

Thank you for the wonderful work of art I wish I could have such an amazing talent to show to the world of the grieving process or express my emotions in such a beautiful way.

very Amazing it was sad and moving its an amazing peice of work

This made me tear up.. bad. It holds such true meaning.