Reviews for "Snow Hare"

Wow... That was beautiful! That ending was great!

ShawnBranden responds:

Thank you for watching!

really great animation flawless is the only word i can find. wishing you the best there is
dont give up !!

ShawnBranden responds:

Thank you!

im glad you decided to share this with the world it was deep and beautiful and im happy for you that it has helped you to move on peacfully congratulations on a fine piece of art and my condolences for your loss

I am a little torn reviewing this piece, for several reasons. The first being I have no knowledge of art or much of the artistic process, and so my opinion should, and does indeed, mean very little to anyone but myself. That being said, I would like to share with you how I feel, because you have made me feel so strongly.

I wanted to say that this piece is the reason Newgrounds is such a great site, but this work truly transcends any place it is viewed. Newgrounds isn't only better for hosting this, I am better for viewing this. So much art seems vain to me, selfish, beauty for exploitation, but not this.

This work is what art is to me. This is what makes me want to tell stories, sing songs, draw pictures.

And while I have never experienced a loss so severe, you have shown me, even if barely, how to empathize. For that, there is no reward I could give you to repay my debt.

So for now, these few, cliche words will have to suffice: Thank you.

Good art work and quality. Story is sad but beautiful and i loved it.