Reviews for "Snow Hare"

This is beautiful. The backgrounds and the scenario remember me the old Disney movies. A sad history, but a incredible work.

ShawnBranden responds:

Thank you! I know some wonderful background artists.

This was an extremely well done animation. I love the style or the art and the motion was smooth and the non smooth parts gave it personality. I'm glad you were able to handle the rough time through creativity, there really is no better cure. Your friend lives on through this beautiful piece you've created. Great Job.

ShawnBranden responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I hope he does. Thanks!

This is just lovely. Everything about it is just beautiful. I'm very sorry about your friend.

i know what you're feeling i also lose someone important to me and i wasn't accepting nor believing , great animation you have all the possible stars i could give

what's that purple stuff on the rabbit's head?