Reviews for "Snow Hare"

Great story, great music, great animation; this was a very well done animated short film, with a powerful emotional story to boot. A rarity seen in general, let alone a free content-hosting site.

Aww, this is my favorite!

Absolutely amazing... so sad, but so brilliantly animated

very sad yet teaches us a lesson that you, nor your friends, can live forever.
and the crow that leaves the hares body symbolizes the acceptance of his friends death.

I hope your friend Bryan Banister finds happiness where ever is. and I mean that!

First off, I would like to thank you for sharing your deeply personal feelings regarding your friendship and the loss of the one close to you. Furthermore, I must say - well done. The animation presented here is fantastic and reminds me of high quality cartoons from the late 80's and early 90's. The music is well put and of great selection.

Great job. I've no doubt that your friend would be honored and very pleased with your work ^^