Reviews for "Snow Hare"

It was decent.

Every now and then here on newgrounds I find something that makes me feel like a horrible person for only drawing/animating stupid shit. something that makes almost every thing else on here seem completely meaningless and insignificant. this is one of those those things. I can see you've put a lot of work into this film, in fact it's more than just a film.. It has a much deeper meaning to it and not like the kind of meaning those bullshit "artistic" hipster films claim to have. It makes me feel so many different things at once and I just can't say that about many other films at all. it's so well done, so powerful and I'm grateful to have experienced it.

Thank you for sharing this amazing piece of art with us all.

A powerful piece, told without words...which makes it all the more powerful. At first, I had a hard time understanding what the blackness on the hare's head was, but then I realized that it was meant to symbolize the grief that the protagonist eventually let go of. In conjunction with the fact that this was made in the memory of your lost friend, I commend you on making one of the most touching and thought-provoking pieces of art I have seen on this site, and perhaps even in general. 5/5 stars.

I am a little torn reviewing this piece, for several reasons. The first being I have no knowledge of art or much of the artistic process, and so my opinion should, and does indeed, mean very little to anyone but myself. That being said, I would like to share with you how I feel, because you have made me feel so strongly.

I wanted to say that this piece is the reason Newgrounds is such a great site, but this work truly transcends any place it is viewed. Newgrounds isn't only better for hosting this, I am better for viewing this. So much art seems vain to me, selfish, beauty for exploitation, but not this.

This work is what art is to me. This is what makes me want to tell stories, sing songs, draw pictures.

And while I have never experienced a loss so severe, you have shown me, even if barely, how to empathize. For that, there is no reward I could give you to repay my debt.

So for now, these few, cliche words will have to suffice: Thank you.

very Amazing it was sad and moving its an amazing peice of work