Reviews for "Snow Hare"

This is the first time I log into Newgrounds in a long time and I'm glad I did it to review this fantastic piece of work. As they say, sometimes is within trouble when we find our greatest inspiration and you managed to channel the despair of your situation into something worth sharing with others. Definitely one of the best animated movies I've seen lately.

I enjoyed this. Sad and cute. Was lovely.

this is amazing i loved it rarely do you find something with real meaning

Its hard to find a video with real meaning on the internet.
And now i have found a pure video with a great meaning to it...
I do know that getting my feelings on paper helps me calm down, and I see how making this probably helped a lot.

The art style you have is amazing and it blends so perfectly with your perfect background art. This shall be an enjoyable piece of animation. I can already tell. The music is chosen beautifully. Him running to his friend was so suspenseful and animated so well. This flashback formula you are using is amazing. When he destroys the snowman a part of me died and then the crow left his body and it was as if that part of me that died had regenerated like Doctor Who himself. There are a select few animations on Newgrounds I consider masterpieces and you just joined them.