Reviews for "Snow Hare"

As I type this, my father is in an induced coma from respiratory arrest. I don't know what will happen, but this animation touches somewhere it hurts and one day will touch deeper.

We all must come to terms eventually.

God bless.

im glad you decided to share this with the world it was deep and beautiful and im happy for you that it has helped you to move on peacfully congratulations on a fine piece of art and my condolences for your loss

Truly great and sensitive piece of art.
The quality is one of the best I ever seen.

Beautiful. I think that we all have to let it go sometimes. The end was unexpected and I believe that it is The Good Ending. The Bad Ending would have been if the hare became a crow himself. I like good endings but they are rarely realistic.

I don't like it.
But that doesn't mean it's not good.
The fact that I don't like it is solely based on personnal experience and point of view.
I don't think "raging" or "crying" will make the pain "fly away". This is what I got from your video and this is why I can't agree with it.
Like I said, my disliking is based on my personnal experience and my point of view on the matter.
The video in itself is formidable. Fantastic i'd say. Very well drawn with a good and fitting music. Reminds me of the late early 90's cartoons.