Reviews for "[[=Toyota=]]"

haha

hahahaha reminds me SO MUCH of the movie Zoolander! holy crap! lol man. good job.

All laughs

This is a great parody. Passion! Not a good song yet I like the comedy. A respectful 8 stars.

LOL =D

I quite laughed at this... Great work!! :P
5/5 from me :D

Brilliant!

This is bloody marvellous - power windows are the window to your soul. ROFLAOASC! Listen - I do a show on a radio station - we do something called "mad-ads". This would be perfect. Are you OK with it being aired? Lemme know! :)

Nostrap responds:

Thanks for the kind words. Im totally OK with it being aired.

I'm so turning this into a cartoon...

Yeah. I just have to. I'm allready working on three other projects, but i'm gonna have to put those on hold to play with this. It's just too funny. I'm totaly gonna animate some guy screwing the exhaust pipe... yeah...

Nostrap responds: