Reviews for "With Animation You Can!"

Nothing to improve in this one. Never stop doing creative things!

1) Harps on that Brickleberry whatever from tosh.unoriginal.stupid.1. Yes
2) Just yes! With Animation, you fucking can! Sort of has the same vibe as the GoAnimate trailer you had a while back, but this time with more feeling, and it's beautiful. And it even goes beyond just animation, and says that whatever you do (which is good cuz I can't draw for shit) you can make something great. Yes. Yes. And yes. To the power of yes.

Stay classy HappyHarry. Transcend that class on your vampire T-Rex

Yer a wizard, Harry (I'm sorry. I'll flog myself for this later)

Real talk though? You never- EVER fucking fail to impress, man. I've been watching your stuff since day one and I've always enjoyed your passion come to life via animation and your drawn works. You obviate the need to mention the amount of quality and polish that goes into your work because every product secretes it in generous portions.

Thank you for sharing your works with us. Rather smashing stuff.

Keep at it and I await the next episode of Starbarians with baited breath and hand on dick.
-CO

Goddammit Harry! You prefer a Vampire T-Rex to Zone-tan, even when herself asked to f**k with you?!

Otherwise, you animations are still genius! Kinda feel bad for the animator when people keep asking to do the next animation when just he/she just posted the latest.

This one might serve as a inspiration to many aspiring animators, begginers or even professional who might feel kinda down in what to do next.

Holy crap this is awesome :)