Reviews for "Just One Link"

ey,what to say?

That's very nice, very good point behind the game. I really like it.

i heard that and only one thing im from mexico so where i can donate?
good game dude its a message that you can feel it very good. five stars

keybol responds:

thank you so much! there is a link at the end of the game. it is the red cross philippines donate page. here it is http://www.redcross.org.ph/donatenow

Good cause, bad game. I have to judge acordingly. Yes, you may have good intentions, but that dosent exactly mean this fits the criteria to be a good game. Its actualy just one long ad. If i could do the whistle blower thing, I would. Not trying to be a dick, just trying to keep the game secions full of games. If we dont, then there will likely be a slew of games promoting donations to causes such as cancer, aids, hungery children ect. If i dont try to get this off, then thats all newgrounds will become is just a slew of advertising. Again, I must state that I belive you intentions were noble, but this is not the place for this. Afterall, if we accept this, when do we stop? what makes this cause diffrent from any others? Just the timing? Yes, I'm for fundraising for ALL causes, just not in this format.

keybol responds:

If there is one thing I wish I could add in this game, is to put the videos and pictures of the incident. I feel this format can reach thousands of people all over the world and this is my medium.

There's no ads, but you have the link to the Red Cross. Technically that's an ad, because your promoting something. So irony much?

But my heart goes out to you guys.