Reviews for "GamePops: Classics"

I like this, its fun.
But, it is a bit annoying that you need to get the spelling absolutely perfect, like for ghost and goblins, i know that's the song, its iconic, but i just cannot get the spelling correct.
Also, Portals theme seems out of place with all of these old games. Would be better if there were other new games to acompany it.

kleber responds:

With the ghosts and goblins, I couldn't help you, but I agree that some games are very hard to remember the entire name. Portal was just a very requested game (almost every person that suggested me a game said Portal, so I *have* to put it on the game)

Nice music. i feel that many of them are arbitrary. "legend of zelda a link to the past" what i'm just missing the first "the" god. then some have subtitles that nobody remembers.

kleber responds:

Yeah, I know. But lots of people complained that the older versions of this game were too easy, so I made it hard hahaha

I still remember my first game console(nes),exactly 22 years ago,damn I´m getting old!.Thank you for helping me remember this stuff.Cheers!

kleber responds:

You're not getting old, you are earning XP!

Got quite a few of them. Would be good to see what the games were after you give up just to see what games they were from so we could go find em and try them out. Also, I noticed that you have to have the spelling absolutely perfect. Some of them I'm still not sure why I'm wrong on.

kleber responds:

This is a very good suggestion! I'll note that and maybe implement this on this version, but I'll seriously consider to put it on the next version!
A hint for you: google the name and you'll see it entirely :)

this game is legent awsome

kleber responds:

Thank you, dude! I really like you enjoy it!