Reviews for "GamePops: Classics"

4.5 stars, just because I've enjoyed it so much thus far, but one thing bothers me, and I see it's bothering others as well..

The fact taht you must put in EXACTLY what the title of the game is, and granted, that shouldn't be an issue, but when you include the two !'s in Punch Out, I think it's a little too harsh. Also, I can't seem to get the Monkey Island one to register at all.

Keep up toe awesome work, Kleber! I love the game, and will be sending it to all of my fellow 20 and 30 something gamer friends. I'm sure this will shake free a few cobwebs, and bring back some love for all things retro.

Man... Starcraft and Portal are considered Retro now... Y U MAKE ME FEEL SO OLD

kleber responds:

Thank you very much JBeat2k9!
I'm very glad you like the game :)
I just uploaded a new version that you can choose if you want to write the entire game name or just the main title.
Maybe now it'll get a 5 hahaha
Thanks for playing!

Fun. Wasted a bit of time on this. Hahahha Good memories.
#2 had me stumped for a bit because the music sounds so much like Moon Patrol XD

Thanks for the fun. Kind of difficult but made for a good challenge ! Kick-punch-it's all in the mind. :)

Thanks Madwon!
If you play it again, you'll see that now it has two difficults, hard and easy. On easy you just need to write the main title of the games :)

It's not too bad, but I think this would have been better if it'd been multiple-choice instead of having to get the spelling JUST right. Punch-Out was especially annoying since I forgot the exclamation points (yes, both of them). It's not bad, it just could have been handled better.

kleber responds:

Thank you for your suggestion and I'll consider to make it better in the next version, but the game is about you to force your memory and remember what was written in the box or in the title screen (maybe get it from your shelf, blow out the dust to check the name and play it again)!

no newgrounds medals? boo...
This isn't a spelling contest. Since its a music game, just show 10-12 thumbnails from games, one which is correct, rather than spell out the names INCLUDING exclamation points.

kleber responds:

Sorry, but this is the difficulty of the game (and the people who played the older versions complained that it was too easy). The game is about you to force your memory and remember what was written in the box or in the title screen (maybe get it from your shelf, blow out the dust to check the name and play it again)! And sorry for "no newgrounds medals" (I'm not proud of that...)

i know its freaking mickey mouse magical quest but this damn thing wants the PERFECT spelling, same happened with a lot of titles
voted 3 for that

kleber responds:

Sorry, but this is the difficulty of the game (and the people who played the older versions complained that it was too easy), also, I couldn't guess all the combinations that all people could make while trying to guess a name :/ So I preferred the official game name.