Reviews for "GamePops: Classics"

dude why would you put in portal, thats uh thats not a classic

kleber responds:

Argh... I know that... I realized that AFTER the game was released. I'm still wondering if I should replace it... sorry about that.

i hated this only because so many tunes were familiar and i couldn't remember them. i still play ps1 and old nintendo games all the time it annoyed me greatly though because i couldn't remember the names but it was great. did you use zelda?

kleber responds:

Oh boy, don't even tell me... I have this feeling every time I hear some random video game music... that why I made this game: to make you guys suffer like me! mwahahaha
(and yep! There is a zelda on the game ;)

Except the fact, that I'm not that old, i still know 16 games of these 64 (and i think i didn't know them before, just heard of them)

kleber responds:

The game is for the elders hahaha
Seriously, this will sound like your grampa, but: you can play any game listed here and you'll enjoy (if you like the genre, of course). They are all "must play before die". They are called "classics" because of that :)
Thaks for playing

Really good game. 4.5/5 because of one thing. What game is number 62? Seriously, what game is it? I know that is from the PS1, but i've been trying to find any 1994 fighting ps1 game all day and i can't find it. But all aside, 4.5/5.

kleber responds:

It's a capcom game with some classical monsters (like a vampire, a warewolf, a yeti, etc).
It's the first game where two of the most sexy female characters appears, a succubus and a catgirl (the cosplay for those chars are sooo... "inspiring").
Thanks for playing!

Junk because c64 is missing.

kleber responds:

Sorry for that... there is games published to c64, it just don't appear on the bottom bar :/