Reviews for "Frisky Hornet"

<3_____<3

Its beautiful

It's great hearing from you after all this time, Garlagan! :D I love the whirling synth patterns at :08 (and other places), as well as the drums and more up-front synths that start fading in at around :22. Cool and engaging title you got there, btw. ;) Nice use of modulation at 1:07. That was a really cool use of (reverb? Flangers?) at 1:20, and I loved how you used it to lead into the breakdown at 1:29. The breakdown itself had a much more reserved and intelligent vibe to it, which offered some much-needed structural relief IMO. I then enjoyed the build-up back into 2:08. Your tracks always have the perfect balance of being easy to listen to and not too overwhelming, yet also very full-sounding and thickly and spaciously textured. The outro brought back that intelligent vibe, too, which I loved. Excellent work, Garlagan! Instant favorite and download! Please make more. :D

garlagan responds: