Reviews for "The Scorpion Box"

Excellent game, had me thinking for a while.

I love the music at the end!

What sort of a friend would put a scorpion in a box with a harmless turtle?

Anyways, had fun but the deaths could be more progressive and evolving over time. Customized per type of kill.

Pretty cool.

The main thing that I feel could be fixed with just helping the player think things out is easier and more cohesive access to the box screen with the lid, for example before you could see that screen only via using the combine options with drill or saw but later with the Frozen box its a different option which i have to select which threw me off slightly. Also with the multiple deaths most of them are caused by slightly different reactions to one or two key moments rather than being more spread out threw the gauntlet of the game. Hope this makes sense, enjoyed it but felt it suffered from a lot of the issues that typical (but don't need to) come with this genre.

Awesome!

Awful music, way too much reading expected of any player. I'm not going on a computer to read about turtles in a game. That's just dumb. Cumbersome layout with bland graphics. There are better point and click games out there. Skip this one.