Reviews for "Bomb Besieger"

Well polished game, it was fun to play it.

The use of physics is good, great atmosphere.

Good game fun gameplay

Weird thing is I unlocked Pwner but headlslammer is still locked

"Freeing people with bombs, seems alright to me" says the man with great white beard.

Well, yr company's motto is "fun lil' web games"... so you clearly deliver what you promise.

It's cute. And fun. Some creative level features, and skill required for the achievement shots and 3-star rating on every level. If you want to make this into a series, it's a nice start. Basic features and options, with straightforward levels. Definitely something that can be expanded upon.

As for those that say this is not a new idea... there have been plenty of games similar to the Worms series since 1995. That says nothing. Gunbound was a total worms rip-off, and it got pretty far. Considering this is just a flash game, and not standalone software, there is potential within the realm of simplicity.

Music seemed a perfectly fitting mix of medieval serious, with an occasionally goofy feel. The graphics, likewise, kept things light-hearted enough to enjoy.

istvan89 responds: