For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 23 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Bomb Besieger"

I’m sorry, but this game is nothing new at all. I have played countless games have the EXACT same physics and controls, the only different thing thing i saw throughout this game was the ammo packs and I would have preferred to have just started out with more ammo to begin with then to waist time blowing it up. there should have been some explanation as to why the enemies (or friends for that matter) simply gasp rather then taking the 2 steps to the side needed to avoid certain death. There could have been more work done in designing the knights and peasants (Like female peasants to add some variation to the game). The Story line was virtually non-extant (same old "Every things perfect until the evil guys come, so you kill then and everything is perfect again") you could have said where the defenders were at the time of when the city was attacked , or why the evil knights are there, or why NO ONE MOVES AWAY FROM THE BOMBS! As a final note the Music and the sounds were repetitive.

Funny looking, really good game!

This is a very cool game. Some of the levels are really challenging but fun to play. Great work!

Good game fun gameplay

Weird thing is I unlocked Pwner but headlslammer is still locked

The gameplay is fun and really enjoyable. Stars sound on level complete is a little raw.. but the birds in the ambient (even when game is paused) compensated that :) I have no other complaints - everything else is perfect.

istvan89 responds: