Reviews for "Bomb Besieger"

Well, yr company's motto is "fun lil' web games"... so you clearly deliver what you promise.

It's cute. And fun. Some creative level features, and skill required for the achievement shots and 3-star rating on every level. If you want to make this into a series, it's a nice start. Basic features and options, with straightforward levels. Definitely something that can be expanded upon.

As for those that say this is not a new idea... there have been plenty of games similar to the Worms series since 1995. That says nothing. Gunbound was a total worms rip-off, and it got pretty far. Considering this is just a flash game, and not standalone software, there is potential within the realm of simplicity.

Music seemed a perfectly fitting mix of medieval serious, with an occasionally goofy feel. The graphics, likewise, kept things light-hearted enough to enjoy.

istvan89 responds:

Thanks for the review!:)

very castle crashers type of intro. and its ok

Not a new concept, but well done I suppose. The achievements are funny and the level design is pretty neat, though as I said before, the concept was just there before, it's not new anymore. Still good work :)

4/5

Not usually a big fan of these sorts of "3 star level" games, but quite enjoyed this one.
Kudos, dev, on a good little game.

"Freeing people with bombs, seems alright to me" says the man with great white beard.