For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 63 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Bomb Besieger"

Im tired of these games... i want innovation in this "genre"

istvan89 responds:

Play more than 1-2 levels next time!;)

I'm already familiar with games like Crush the Castle (1 and 2), and basically this game follows the same concept. A trebuchet/knight firing projectiles at people in order to kill them. However, this game poses many interesting challenges, and I like the puzzle-element too (because one has to figure out in what order things must be done to achieve three stars per level). It's a matter of trying, figuring out what to do, finding the right angles etc. That last one is a bit hard sometimes, but this is not the only game with that 'problem' (for instance, play Crush the Castle Adventures and you'll find out).

Those bombs are getting a bit too old after a while, though. I'm always like 'now it's time for another projectile'. But, it is not called 'Bomb Besieger' for nothing, eh? Keep up the good work, I really enjoy this game.

istvan89 responds:

Thanks for the review!:)

U will get boared easily

Nothing new, but not bad either.

this is terrible.

The work that went into the making of this game is not what i'm questioning here.
on this subject alone it is rather well done.

but this type of gameplay is just awful, requiring a series of perfectly precise shots, simply is not fun.