Reviews for "Alien Splatter"

love this game
this is enjoyable. it is cute and awesome. this rocks
like the medals
keep it up
Food123

Thanks! :)

This is the only problem with old Nintendo games like this, their lack of health regen and checkpoints, which are abundant in current gen gaming consoles. However, that is what makes these games good, this gives the gamer a true challenge. Now excuse me while I dig out my NES and put my 360 away.

SinclairStrange responds:

Pah, Health regen and checkpoints! Pahhhh. Perfect example of why games shouldn't have that is Goldeneye! That had none and it's still a blast to play today! But I'm glad you enjoyed the game :)

I loved~ that game! It felt like an old NES game and the difficulty was good. I hope you continue to make more fantastic games! Just curious if you'd ever go to the handheld market and what sort of software you use?

SinclairStrange responds:

I've dabbled with android but the market is so tough to break through I've decided against it, I'd rather just make games for PC and flash. (But if I could go a console handheld then I'd try for the Nintendo's Eshop. :)

We need more games like this online. I love retro games to the very core and I have to say to the author you are the only one I know who has captured the essence of our childhood. I grew up playing NES and still play the system to this day. This and Ninja Virus are outstanding contributions that stand on their own compared to the other boring crap that is on NGs game database. Thank you for making this and putting it up. I love this game!

SinclairStrange responds:

Thanks! You just can't beat that ol' tub of grey nerdjoy sometimes. I'm glad you found it retro and enjoyed playing it! :)

Very much a feel of Ninja Gaiden. I m little dissapointed, because Vice:Project Doom always was my fav over any NES Gaiden and you made a thumb that looks like Vice:P.D.

SinclairStrange responds:

I tried to go for a mix mash of all the game, so it's got a little bit of Vice, a little bit of Gaiden and a little bit of Castlevania. Personally I like Ninja Gaiden over Vice but they're both damn good games. :)