Reviews for "Alien Splatter"

stage3 pass5792

Excelent game.
-it is hard.
-you can choose your control style.
-Retro old School style.
-It isn´t short.
It have different bosses.

Difficulty: 4.0/5 | Gameplay: 4.3/5 | Grafics:Out of conetxt, because is a retro style| Content: 4.2 | Fun: 4.5.

Conclusion: Complue well with its role of run´gun.
fun and makes you play for a while.
course, has it is difficult.

(sorry not a native speaker =D )

LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT 4.9/5 my only problem is i found it too easy but besides that great!

Haha thanks :)

This game is very appealing. I love retro games, and have a sweet spot for NES games in particular.

I can tell you full-heartedly that this could easily have been in one of those grey cartridges. The graphic style matches it flawlessly, as well as the sound. The NES difficulty makes an unmistakable appearance, and I loved it. The challenge is definitely there, and I plugged in my USB NES controller for a more authentic feel. If I had one criticism, it would be that the keyboard controls make the game a lot more challenging, especially due to other flash games making me used to jumping with W or up arrow.

5/5. Great design and perfect recreation of 8-bit gaming. Definitely worth playing through.

SinclairStrange responds:

Thanks, aye if only we could make flash games that support joystick controls. I'm glad you enjoyed it! :)

have to agree with the review below me. Same complaints: this game is garbage. No idea why most people gave such good reviews. Did they even beat the game? Somebody's asking their friends to spam here. Poor effort overall.

SinclairStrange responds:

Please, stop making spam accounts. You're an extremely poor soul if you keep doing that. It's not my fault you suck at games :).