Reviews for "Asslevania: SOTB"

It doesn't seem like a lot of people have actually played Castlevania, or even seen it, or heard about it... This plays pretty much exactly like the early Castlevania games, controls included, and all the platforming is very precise and polished, which is absolutely critical for these kinds of hard, old school platformers.

Besides the Transylvania game where you get to play as Ryu Hayabusa, this is definitely the best Castlevania themed video game on NG.

Hmm, Great game, beat cupcake mode, but Time Trial and Real Mode are still locked, any advice?

This a great game is there going to be a next one

This is an awesome game. Deathink your games, and art work are always amazing. I hope to see more stuff from you in the future.