For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 197 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Asslevania: SOTB"

Those ghost things are bullshit!
haha after I beat this game I thought i was so fucking amazing that i made a goddamned account I have been browsing newgrounds for years. I loved it you couldnt have done anything better I have a few questions Is there any way to get in the blue green Giygas looking doors? i thought this was hilarious great job.

deathink responds:

In Pt 2 you will be able to.

Deathink, you bastard of a troll. 13 seconds. LMAO You sonuvafawk.

Just finished your game ! :)
It took me a good hour of fun, and it wasn't too much difficult.

THANKS !

The game started, I pressed the down arrow key to see what it did, and died. This was the best experience I've ever had with a game. I died as soon as I touched it. I'm going to play the game after typing this, and I can tell it will be great. Thank you for giving me that experience though. It was hilarious.

so cool to be a scare to anyone here
keep it up