For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 203 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Asslevania: SOTB"

I am a huge Castlevania fan, and this is absolutely hilarious and fun.
And what makes it that much better is the fact that some of my favorite artists here contributed to making this gem.
Anyway, I'm having trouble getting medal #7 because I'm already following you on NG, so the medal doesn't pop up...
Other than that, this is an amazing collaboration and a welcome abomination to the Castlevania franchise!
XD

Really enjoying this game, and I am determined to get under 1:10 for the time trial, fantastic game so far and the controls do take a bit of time to get use to. But by abusing the ability to slide before the next screen loads helps the speed run time.

I r8 8/8 m8.

deathink responds:

Gr8!

Very fun, but way too unfair for me to really want to keep playing, especially when I got some games for the holidays. :P

After all these years , I still don't know how to get medal 10 , 11 and 12 . What are hidden songs?