Reviews for "Asslevania: SOTB"

Fuck yes. Need I say moar?

deathink responds:

YOU SAID IT ALL!

THIS IS FUCKING HILARIOUS hahhaahaah

Uff, I feel really disapointment, I played the original version you submited and I get to love the game, but now, the big difficulty is not to fell asleep while playing. I think is good to hear the players complains and do some adjustments to the game to please them, but I fell you renounce your game desing for this, and that is bad.

And the controls, again is hard to like everyone, but now the one who will complain is me, I can't coordinate the movement of the character using the right hand and attacking with the left, so now I must play with my arms crossed, when I loved the original controls of the game, and even more, you still get complains for using X and Z. There is no a way to map both controls scheme at the same time?, so I can jump with W and Up interchangeably and things like that, you could change the older use of Right and Left with K and L, this way you get more players happy.

I still give you five stars in my review for the older one, but I don't like the changes, and don't want to go to play the original one knowing that will disappear any time.

This was fun and amazing, liked finding those secret crest things.
Also, dem tits were hot & hard.

Seems amazing... could you add an option for change controls ?
I am used to move with left hand and attack with right one...