Reviews for "Asslevania: SOTB"

Those ghost things are bullshit!
haha after I beat this game I thought i was so fucking amazing that i made a goddamned account I have been browsing newgrounds for years. I loved it you couldnt have done anything better I have a few questions Is there any way to get in the blue green Giygas looking doors? i thought this was hilarious great job.

deathink responds:

In Pt 2 you will be able to.

Great game!
Noticed a little bug - right after finishing cupcake mode I went on to play real mode.
At the beginning I skipped to the upper left part and got the teleports from the cupcake mode.
Was teleported to the boss with 4 hearts. Killed the boss in like 10 seconds playtime.

deathink responds:

That is odd, I will look into that, and thanks for the review :)

The game is very fun overall.I like the main theme and the good looking visuals.The gameplat was a little hard at first but when you get the hang out of it...IT GETS SUPER FRICKIN FUN.

Just finished your game ! :)
It took me a good hour of fun, and it wasn't too much difficult.

THANKS !

The game started, I pressed the down arrow key to see what it did, and died. This was the best experience I've ever had with a game. I died as soon as I touched it. I'm going to play the game after typing this, and I can tell it will be great. Thank you for giving me that experience though. It was hilarious.