Reviews for "Asslevania: SOTB"

Wow that's cheap. Walk into the second hallway and fall right into a trap. Not avoidable. Real cool.

If this game had a volume control or at least an option to mute it it would be playable, sorry but 1 star

I like the sprites,cutscenes and the graphics too i love pixel artwork! but my minor hate is the green ghost! he's faster and annoying! only a half but i will give you a full star because of the final boss i expected a giant cookie monster but ok.

This is an awesome game. Deathink your games, and art work are always amazing. I hope to see more stuff from you in the future.

I like how the game was going, but then the lag started to really build up in some stages. The fight with dracula was where i stopped, where I found a glitch that makes me disappear. I couldn't do anything, and dracula kept attacking and moving to random places. I enjoy how this was gimmicky, but this was messed up via lag and annoying glitches.